Sunday, August 24, 2008

The New Season is Fast Approaching!

The Wildcats will be looking to turn things around in the 2008-2009 season after a year that seen them struggle and miss the playoffs. The Cats have a good core of players returning from last season, along with some new faces that were acquired in the draft.

The schedule for training camp is not yet out, however I have posted the exhibition game schedule. Once I know the schedule of events for camp, I will post it.

Meanwhile, for season ticket holders.. tickets are available for pick up August 28 & 29 from 10am - 8pm and again on August 30 from 10am - 1pm. Tickets can be picked up in the Coliseum lobby in front of the Wildcats office.

For more information on your Moncton Wildcats, check out  http://www.moncton-wildcats.com/ .

6 comments:

warrenco said...

hope everyone uses this blog...

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for the up coming season.!!!!...I was at the rink tonight and quite a few past and present Wildcats were on the ice...It was nice to see them out training and playing hockey..New faces like Dimitrik and and past players like Mangan,Gaudet and Morehouse. Bring on the new season..I'm ready!!!!!

Q-girl said...

Hooray blog blog blog - yeah that was a totally pointless exercise in running my fingers (I like to type as much as I like to talk) welcome to the blogosphere. Prepare to become obsessed.

Anonymous said...

Very excited about the upcoming Season. Very nice to see this blog also. A few players could really have a nice season as I watched them practice last night.

qmjhl_monctonwildcats said...

I too am very excited for the upcoming season. I'm eager to see the progression from last year. I think it should be a real competitive camp.. with there being limited spots and the shortened camp.

It all starts Friday!

steph37 said...

i plan tooo.